Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Project Progress

I am still in the earlier stages of my project. What I am learning and seeing is that this topic of women being portrayed in the media is much more vast than I anticipated. I know that this is something I still want to make work.
I am still going through the way I want to display my information. I know that my end goal is to show how media has shaped gender roles about women. Not only this, I want to use this information to see how media through history has taught women to view themselves and act in a way that fulfills this idea of women being complacent, sexual objects.
So far, in my project, I have been looking up websites that specialize in studying the history of how women are portrayed in media. I have been noting several ways that I can take this project as well as factual information.  For example...

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=fvwyom&s=8#.VD3VitR4rXU


What I would like my classmates and professors to help me out with is an effective, interesting way to present this a digital history. I am open to any and all suggestions.



No comments:

Post a Comment